Leanne is a seasoned mediator, arbitrator and negotiator. During the last 10 years, Leanne has successfully resolved several hundred complex files in western Canada and the Territories.
Based in Edmonton, Leanne strives to meet the needs of the parties in relation to their mediation and arbitration goals and objectives.
Areas of Expertise
Leanne’s areas of expertise include personal injury & motor vehicle accidents, labour & employment as well as construction, real estate and workplace contract disputes.
- Chartered Arbitrator – ADR Institute of Canada
- Associate – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Memberships Committees & Roles
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Alberta
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Institute of Administrative Tribunals
- International Association of Conflict Management
- Association of Conflict Resolution
Boards, Committees & Roles
- Chair, Adjudicative Advisory Committee, Canada 150in150
- Member of the Board of Directors, PianoFest Alberta
- Committee Member of the Legal Build: Habitat for Humanity
- Member of the Board of Directors, Legal Archives Society of Alberta